The large cockpit has teak flooring, comfortable bench seat and a transom door to a bathing or fishing platform. There is ample accommodation with five berths in two cabins plus a saloon. With the Yanmar 260hp Diesel, you’ll get a comfortable cruising speed of 15 knots, with a top speed of 20 knots, with excellent fuel economy.
This particular example is extremely well equipped with Bow Thruster. Stern Thruster. Anchor Windlass. Marine heads with holding tank and shower. Flybridge with secondary controls and additional navigation aids, full aft enclosure (new 2019) and windscreen cover. Interior curtain pack. Cabin heating. Hot/cold water supply. Microwave. Fridge. Battery charger. 3 x auto fire extinguishers. Raymarine C80 electronics. VHF Radio etc. Television. CD Player. Additional LED lighting. Rope cutter. All skin fittings replaced 2019. Shore Power.
- Key features include
- Sophisticated "V"-shaped semi-planning hull.
- Anti-grounding propeller protection.
- Helmsman's seating convertible into saloon seating.
- Flybridge with sunbathing platform or double helm station
- Large capacity stowage beneath the cockpit.
- Generous "U"-shaped saloon with double bunk space.
- Long galley with space for microwave and fridge.
- Helm station and double navigation bench seat that tilts towards saloon.
- Extensive natural lighting and ventilation in all living areas.
- Forward double bed, hanging space, stowage area.
- Second single cabin.
- Easily accessible, well sound-proofed engine compartment.
Length overall: 32ft 1in (9.78m)
- Beam overall: 10ft 4in (3.16m)
- Draft: 2ft 9in (0.85m)
- Weight: 4.96 tons (4500kg)
- Fuel capacity: 88 gallons/105 US gallons (400 litres)
- Water capacity: 33 gallons/40 US gallons (150 litres)
- Maximum horsepower: 260hp
- Engine Hours: 295
Currently Ashore in Plymouth Yacht Haven Quay. Viewings available. Please call us on 07930 421007
to discuss further or arrange.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.